dimecres, 10 de juny del 2015

HOW DID MY GRANDPARENTS MEET?

One of the stories which my grandparent usually explains happened when my grandparents were sixteen years old.
He always explains the same story:
When I was a teenager, I used to met my friends every sunday.
One weekend, we met to got to my village festival all together. One friend introduced us his cousin and her friends to our group. I thougth one of the girls was pretty. We were talking all night and then Ii asked her if she wantted to meet one day.
Then, we met more times. We were together for four years and then, one day I asked her to mountain, one of the places where we had been before. I prepared the dinner for two and we were watching the stars together wen suddenly I said to her: " Do you want to marry me?"
And this question and her answer made me the happiest boy in the world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada